Display more offers with Fare Category Expansion Sets
The EveryMundo Platform enables airlines to market more than just their lowest real-time fares. Fares can also be displayed as points or miles to drive redemption, as well as by cabin class and branded fares to increase yield and promote the benefits of other premium cabins.
EveryMundo products (airTRFX, airModules, and airWire) now support additional fare categories that can be added as Expansion Sets..
- Loyalty fares: Miles or Points.
- Cabin class: Economy, Premium Economy, Business, First.
- Branded fare classes: Economy Saver, Economy Flex, etc.
With these Expansion Sets, airline marketers can showcase additional offers for cabin classes or redemption units and enhance the personalization of their customer’s experience across all airTRFX pages and airModules.
Make your fares available to travelers by displaying more relevant information based on their desired cabin class and payment method. Increase yield and promote premium products.
Expansion Sets: Redemption Units, Additional Cabin Classes, and Branded Fares
Redemption Units Expansion Set
Display rewards miles and points content relevant to your loyalty programs to make booking rewards travel easy for members and maximize the exposure of your loyalty program benefits.
These are some use cases where miles/points expansion sets can be enabled to drive redemption:
Adding Dynamic Price airModules to Custom Pages
Cabin Classes Expansion Set
Promote additional cabin classes, better target your audience, and increase bookings for premium cabins.
Cabin Classes Expansion Set in Dynamic Price airModule in every airTRFX Pages at scale.
Add a filter on existing Dynamic Price airModules on airTRFX pages, so users can select between cabin classes.
Promote additional cabin classes on custom pages to highlight the value proposition of premium products
Cabin Classes Expansion Sets in airModules such as Fare Finder Maps or any other supported visualization in our Marketplace via Filters
Branded Fares Expansion Set
Market your various branded fare classes using your marketing names (via custom labels in airTRFX Control) and display them all over your airTRFX pages and airModules.
Branded Fares Expansion Sets in Dynamic Price airModules in airTRFX or other placements via airModules
Add a filter on existing Dynamic Price airModules on airTRFX pages, so users can select between branded fares
- Enables airlines to market specific branded fare classes and additional cabin classes depending on the marketing objective.
- Allows travelers to search by specific branded fare classes according to their budget and willingness to pay.
- Airlines can make their cabin classes, miles, or points available across all EveryMundo products that support expansion sets: airTRFX, airModules, and airWire.
- Displaying low fares and higher fares to increase performance.
- Marketing redemption units help users find the right Points or Miles offered faster and can also entice users to join the airline’s loyalty program.
- In addition, the airTRFX Flight Search Panel allows users to select the desired cash or redemption unit and cabin class they are interested in before initiating a flight search.
How does it work?
By subscribing to any Fare Category Expansion Set, FareNet will collect additional cabin classes, branded fares, or redemption unit information. This content will be processed, stored, and made available by the EveryMundo Platform. Once the content is available, airlines can leverage their fare marketing offers by creating Dynamic Price airModules or any airModule, using the expansion set they have acquired, and promote this newly collected content in all of their other EveryMundo products.
EveryMundo works with each customer to understand their needs and define the best approach on how and what information should be considered and grouped.
Contact your Customer Success Manager to subscribe to this product and start using Fare Category Expansion Sets.